Friday, August 13, 2010

Bye Bye NICU

The twins had to go 5 days in the NICU without an event. Once they able to eat on their own, it was a hard five days to wait because we were ready to bring them home!! We thought they were coming home on Monday morning, but the NICU doctor called on Sunday and told us we could come get them. That was a great surprise!
These little guys are so sweet, and Jack has been amazing with them. On the way home from the hospital he turned to Tim and said "you're mine." He talks to them, waves hi, gives them kisses, and asks to stand on a step stool so he can look over the pack n play to watch them sleep. I love it!
We had a photographer come to the house on Wednesday to do newborn pictures. She gave me one as a sneak peak that I put over on the side of the blog. I'm excited to see the rest.

Busting the twins out of the NICU!
We got these awesome coming home outfits from a seller on ebay. I have gotten so many nice complements!
These guys sleep A LOT
Jack helping Dad feed Chris

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay!! I'm so glad they're home!! I love the picture you put up on the side of the blog. Can't wait to see some more!!

The Carters said...

Congrats! I have been thinking about y'all for awhile but was out of town at my MK Seminar. I will be calling to talk to you soon but I knew that things were probably going to be crazy for you at the beginning. They are so precious and I can't wait to meet them eventually:-P I'm so glad everything has gone well.

Angoraknitter said...

How Cute is that Newborn pic!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! The little moon photo is great!! I can't wait to see the rest. :) So glad you are getting settled in and I knew that Jack would be such a good big brother. So so happy for you five(!).

Riann said...

Your sidebar picture of the boys is amazing!! Looks like a model photo shoot. The boys are so cute and cannot wait to see them in real life this weekend (I think Peter signed up for dinner then).

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.