Monday, October 1, 2012

Kate's Princess Room

If Kate had been first, or even second, her room would not have been painted pink. I know that much for sure. Pink, princesses, bows, and dresses are pretty much Kate's life. Those are all the things that I thought I was going to miss by not having a little girl, so I am all about bringing those into this house with full force!
We finished Kate's room and moved her in about three months ago. That's right, my room and my belly are a baby free zone! Here are some pictures

Here is my best attempt at the whole room
 


Some detail shots
bedding

mirror

lamp and newborn picture

bow holder - princess, bows, and pink all in one spot :)

2 comments:

The Carters said...

So nice! Love the theme. Where did you find that mirror? It was nice when we moved Abigail into her big girl room. We could do all the girl colors. The original baby room, Lillian's room now, has very neutral colors in case we had a boy.

The Red Humor said...

Munch would be soooo jealous. You have no idea (or perhaps you do.

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.