Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone (a little late, I know)! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
We went to California for Christmas, and it was a wonderful trip. Both Grandpa's, my brother, Dave's brother Mike, and many other important people all got to meet Jack for the first time. Jack handled the flights and staying at other people's houses really well.
These are some Christmas pictures. I know that I put a lot of them on here :). I will post more about our trip later.

This is at the hospital Christmas party. Everyone wanted to come see the baby with the santa hat. I felt like we were famous.



Dave decorated Jack's cradle. Jack loved the lights, he would coo at them. So cute!



These are my guys in their Christmas outfits before church

Here we are at Christmas mass



Opening presents


My Aunt got Jack this puppet. We all went crazy over this thing.

1 comment:

The Fortenberrys said...

It looks like Christmas was great. Isn't it fun to see everyone with your baby at Christmastime? I bet Jack was a hit!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.