Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Working Out


I have finally started working out. Right now that just means walking for 30 minutes a day, but I have to start somewhere. Dave and I went to the park this weekend and used the awesome running stroller/bike trailer that my dad bought for us. I can't wait to run with it!

The park felt like the set of a disney movie because there were so many animals out. This is a squirel that greeted us. There were also swans in the lake which I thought was pretty cool.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have lost your mind

Angoraknitter said...

Nice stroller! Does the seat incline???? I totally want to see the inside of that thing! Looks spiffy!

Angoraknitter said...

Oh...I can see it better now, that's a Chariot! Wohoo! Sweet! You'll do well with that.

amy said...

Thanks :). We also have an infant sling in it which puts him up high enough that he can look out too. I really like it so far.

Gina said...

I think the Mr. Squirle is funny :)Wahoo for starting to walk

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.