Thursday, April 2, 2009

Saying Good-Bye - Part 1

We leave for DC in one week. ONE WEEK!! We have been packing up, running errands, going to restaurants for the last time, and seeing friends for the last time.

This is my kitchen at the moment. It's all of our pictures, paintings, and vases that we didn't want sitting out in the garage.

Last weekend we went to my all time favorite breakfast place, the Guenther House, for the last time. Jack was with all of his grandparents, but this is a picture of my dad holding him. I think Jack looks like a little farmer :)

On Monday we had dinner with our friends Tim and Melissa for the last time. I forgot my camera, so this is just a picture of us at the graduation ceremony.

A highlight of Dave's internship was our weekly Thai dinners. We went every Thursday and thus called it "Thai Thursday." Tuesday we went for the last time. This is Cyrus, Nicole, Jamie (who was usually holding Jack), Amanda, Debi, Joe, Me, Dave, and Tim (different tim than above :>).

4 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

Looks to me like you're doing a DItY move? I'm curious to learn more about that. I had thought about using a POD...but John didn't want to...but I sure hate having packers come and such. And John wasn't about to move his own stuff. mmm.

Sarah said...

which restaurant is this? i miss san antonio!

amy said...

It's the same Thai place you guys liked - Bangkok Cuisine. Dave got that Yum Num Tok salad thai hot every time just like Jason liked.

Kristen said...

I can't believe it's here! I'm going to miss everyone. Especially when we got together for couple night and played games. Time really went fast. I'm so glad our husbands were in the same class. I'll miss you guys!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.