Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dr. Boland

Dave graduated from the US Army-Baylor Physical Therapy school this past Thursday. My parents and Dave's parents flew out for it, and we had quite the celebration. Wednesday night there was a class dinner, Thursday was the ceremony, Thursday afternoon Dave arranged for 50 people to get a tour of the Center for the Intrepid, and Thursday night we had a family celebration. Everything went really well, and I am very proud of Dave for all his hard work!
at the class dinner

Some of my girl friends at the class dinner - me, Melissa, Kristen, and Riann

at graduation

Some of the Doctors - Dave, Andy, and Peter


Some of the married couples in Dave's class


Our family celebration at one of our favorite San Antonio restaurants. We got a private room so that it would be easy to bring Jack. It was great!

4 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

Well Congratulations! Can't wait till you all get here!

Ryan said...

Congratulations Dave! Rad!

THE BENEDICT'S said...

I love your pics too! Especially the first one of the fam. Can you e-mail me the girl one, and the married couple one? I can't believe these are our last few days here, I'm going to miss my walking buddy so much! =)

The Carters said...

We are so happy for y'all! Congrats Dave:) Can't wait to see you soon!!!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.