Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me :)

Yesterday was my birthday. Thank you to everyone who called, emailed, and sent cards. It was a great day. I went to Pizza Hut with some friends for lunch, and then we went down to the San Marcos outlet mall where I bought way too much stuff. Last night, Dave and I went to this french restaurant that I have wanted to try since we got here. Every time I have called them in the past, they were full. Dave was able to get reservations for last night, and we found out why it is always full - there are only 10 tables. My gift from Dave was a day at the spa, and I am very much looking forward to that!

Someone asked me the other day if there were any famous people born on March 10th. I didn’t know of any so I looked it up. Osama Bin Laden. Lovely. At least Carried Underwood and Chuck Norris are born on March 10th as well.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Yeay AMY! Sounds like you got to do some thing you love :)

Angoraknitter said...

Oh Happy Belated birthday...sorry I missed it, nobody ever tells us when the married in peoples birthdays are...just the Boland by birth folks.

Ryan said...

Chuck Norris wasn't born on March 10th.

March 10th was born on Chuck Norris.

Riann said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday and I am glad to hear it was a good one!
What have you heard about your VA rental? Hope the packing is going well and look forward to seeing you Sunday!

nanamom said...

I don't know why I didnt have your birthday on my calendar!!! I know we talked about it when you were here because I already planned what to send you!!!but I guess my memory failed to get it to the appropriate calendars!! So Susie...I couldnt pass it on to you!!
PS Since we will be there next week I will bring you your present!!
BIRTHDAY HUGS if belated):):): Nanamom

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.