Monday, March 23, 2009

Some New Things

Jack has been doing some new and exciting things the past few weeks. I really like this age. He is sleeping well and I love how interactive he has become. He likes toys and constantly wants to touch whatever I am holding. I feel like I have everything down/under control. I'm sure that all changes once he gets mobile, but it's nice for now :).
We went to a pool party this weekend, and Jack went in the pool for the first time. This picture captures how it went. He wasn't mad, but he didn't really like it. Dave and I had a wonderful time.


This is the little red chair Jack sits in when he eats his rice cereal. The chair came with a toy we can snap into the tray. Jack LOVES it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Jack in the water. Soon you won't be able to keep him out of the pool.
LJF

Angoraknitter said...

So I'm thinking of getting Naomi a seat now and was trying to research the bumbo and the peepod seats...had to go back and look up with one you had, and of course now I want to know what you love about this seat and if you compaired it to the bumbo, and why you selected this one over the other? Most reviews put bumbo up, but with chunky leg babies peepod seems to win the reviews...might have to just go do a sitting test.

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.