Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our New Home!


We just signed a contract for our new place!! We finally found someone who would do an April 15th lease. It is in the town of Lorton and less than 5 miles from Ft Belvoir. Ours will be the one that is 3rd from the left. It's 3 bedrooms, 3 and a half bathrooms, living room, formal dinning area, big eat in kitchen, and downstairs family room. High ceilings, big rooms, and hard wood floors :).


This is a picture from the dinning area into the living room. I really like the big windows.

This will be my kitchen. I wonder if I will get much use out of the 2 ovens? I've never had an island before, and so I find that exciting :).

I am excited!

7 comments:

The Carters said...

Hey! The place looks great:) Your right next to 95 if you need to get anywhere. Can't wait to see you this Spring/Summer.

Anonymous said...

We really like it -- so much so that we might just have to come visit. :)

the fortenberrys said...

Your place looks awesome, Amy. Congrats on getting it nailed down. I also agreed with your list of reasons to miss SA. I think about when we all got here and looking forward to today. Who would've ever thought this place would have brought so many memories to our lives??!! I will miss the same things as what you noted (except Schlitterbahn because we never went). The next few weeks are going to pass so quickly and then it will really be over. I will definitely be sad to leave here.

Riann said...

Yippee! I am so glad you found a place and it looks absolutely beautiful!! Yea!

Sarah said...

just think- this is the home where jack will learn to walk! and probably where he will ride his first tricycle and speak his first sentence. fun times ahead! => its a really pretty place

Kristen said...

WOW!!! That place looks amazing! That's awesome!

THE BENEDICT'S said...

Beautiful, I love it! I'm so happy y'all were able to sign and find the perfect date!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.