Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And So It Begins ......

My mom came out this weekend to watch Jack so that Dave and I could get a head start on packing. Our goal is to go through everything and get rid of what we don't need and organize/pack the rest. We made it through our entire garage and about half of our office room. The best part is that we went through our actual computer and backed everything up on an external hard drive. I know that was a project that wouldn't have happened but not for the move. These are some of the boxes we have packed up so far. It's kind of a silly picture, but I like to include pictures. We also had about 6 trash bags to throw away or give to good will. I feel so good about how much have so far!
6 weeks to go .....

2 comments:

Riann said...

6 weeks?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(I feel much better now)! So now the question becomes...where are you moving this stuff to?

nanamom said...

Yep...the ONLY good thing about moving is getting those closets cleaned out!!!Good for you!!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.