Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Toys


I am finding that Jack has outgrown most of his infant toys. We found these, hand made in the USA, wood toys at a little toy store in Cape May. Who can resist that? The stack of rings is what I thought Jack would take too, but we thought the tractor was was so "little boy" that we had to get it too. They are Jack's two favorite toys at the moment. I even find myself playing with them a little bit too, hehe.


I wasn't expecting Jack to wheel the tractor around on the ground yet. He figured it out rather quickly and has been wheeling it around ever since.

He wheels it all around the house. Dave and I think it's one of the cutest things he does because when I was pregnant we had visions of our little boy wheeling his car around the house. He really is our dream come true :)
Jack has been pulling up onto EVERYTHING. We got him this play table to pull up on. He was all over this table before I could even get it put together. It's a big hit, that's for sure.

Lately, when it gets a little too quite, I will look over and see Jack pulling all the clean clothes out of the laundry basket. He must know he isn't supposed to do that because he will start crawling away as soon as I see him.

3 comments:

chris said...

He's so big!

Anonymous said...

Wow - look at the red hair.

nanamom said...

All boy!!! Great toys!!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.