Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Fun

Dave and I went through our summer pictures a few days ago and backed them up on our external hard drive. I found a few pictures that never got posted.

I love this summer picture of Dave and Jack. I think it is one of my favorite father and son pictures

The Mom and Jack picture isn't quite as good, but it's cool that the reflecting pond is in the background

It was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open, but here we are at the Washington Monument. Dave put the camera on a tripod, and I think it came out well!

We took a little day trip to Annapolis and saw the Naval Academy, St Johns College, the cute little town full of shops, took a harbor cruise (pictured), and had some yummy Maryland crab.
And now I'm off to California for 10 days so that Dave can study for his board exam.

3 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

The little dude needs some babybanz or something. I know he probably wouldn't keep them on, but then he would really fit in on that last picture.

Kristen said...

Cute Pictures!!

Gina said...

Oooo you're in California?!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.