Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 Weeks with Nana

Dave's mother (aka Nana) has been with us for almost two weeks. She has been a huge help changing diapers, making meals, grocery shopping, and of course holding babies :). I've been able to take some good naps and get a lot of things done without having to worry about the kids!
I heard that preemies "wake up" around their due date. The twins are no exception because they spend a lot of time awake now :)
She has made a lot of wonderful home cooked meals. Jack was impressed!
I have been able to take Jack over to the park while Nana watches the twins. Jack goes down the slide all by himself.  I think Jack would live outside if I would let him.

We took Nana up to Baltimore one day. I think this is a good picture of our stroller - we call it the tank but it has been refered to as the twin train :) 

3 comments:

The Carters said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Tell Dave's mom I said hello. It looked like a great day in Baltimore! Love the stroller:-P

Kristen said...

I'm sure you enjoyed having the extra help around. I can't believe how big Christopher and Timothy are getting already! They're adorable!

Angoraknitter said...

Oh word! I can't tell them apart when they're wearing the same thing! ;)
I must make a correction though. Technically, we took Nana to Baltimore, because she rode in our ride the whole day. But it sure was amazing to see you all out and about with the "tank" getting to see so much!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.