Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Happily Ever After



I had a few days on my own after Dave's mother left and then my mom came to help out. My mom was here all last week and was a huge help (as always). She stayed through our anniversary so that Dave and I could go celebrate on our own. Yesterday (September 18th) was our 6 year wedding anniversary. We celebrated by going to 1789 (a french restaurant in Georgetown) and a moon light stroll around the monuments. It was a wonderful baby free celebration! Dave is a wonderful husband, and I'm so lucky to have been living happily ever after :).

All dressed up at 1789 Restaurant
I love the reflection
I'm on my own next week, but the week after that Dave is taking a week of leave (army speak for vacation). We are just going to stay around the house an enjoy our family.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you all had a beautiful evening out! How fun!! Congratulations you two with everything...marriage and family!!!! :)
By the way, thank you so much for the baby clothes hamper!! It's so cute, I don't know if I'll want to throw dirty clothes in it! Haha! ;)

The Carters said...

I love your black and white dress. It looks like you had a wonderful evening. I'm still bummed I missed the wedding. Glad to hear all is well and you have had lots of help!!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.