Monday, October 11, 2010

Jack's 2 Year Pictures

We did Jack's 2 year pictures this weekend. He wants to run around/play and thus was not very cooperative, but we got some good ones anyway. I love the one of him on the 2 block, but mostly we did a lot of football pictures. This boy is all about football, so we wanted to capture that in these pictures.






And of course, we couldn't resist getting one of the twins

Chris on the left and Tim on the right

Coming home from the pictures ....
Gate Guard: So you're Charger's fans with Texas plates?
Dave: Yup. That's military for ya.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute pictures! Jack does look like he loves that football. I like the family picture the best!

Riann said...

They did turn out well!! I really do love that first one- Jack just looks so grown up and like he's trying to be laid back and cool. Soooo adorable!!

Danielle said...

These are great! It makes me feel really guilty that Abigail does not own a Chargers outfit. I need to get with the program. I love your all Chargers all the time family photo!!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.