Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tennessee, Texas, California, and Back

Three months later, we made it back home! We ended up spending about two weeks in Tennessee, 5 weeks in Texas (although Dave was there for 9), and 3 weeks in California. We saw lots of family and friends. It was wonderful, but it's nice to be back in my house with my own bed, closet, kitchen, cribs, and computer. I haven't had my own computer in almost a month which is why it took me so long to get back to my blog. I hope you are still out there!!

Here are a few pictures from our time in California where we went for long walks everyday!

Chris


Tim on the left and Chris on the right
Chris tired out after a long walk

Tim tired out during a long walk

Tim with his Uncle Chris

Jack and his Uncle Chris

Jack must be thinking about something, I'm just not sure what

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay! You're back!!! :) I love the pictures of the boys asleep! Nothing more sweet than a sleeping baby. Although they're getting to be so big now!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.