Monday, August 29, 2011

Cape Cod

We just spent a magical week in Chatham. Chatham is a city in Cape Cod. Sarah (my brother's girlfriend) invited us to stay with her for the week while she had her grand parents' house. Unforunately, my brother got stuck at work, but we did get to met all kinds of important people in Sarah's life. Growing up, Sarah spent all her summers in Chatham and thus knew all the best things to do.

There were many adventures. We went to four awesome beaches, a pond, a band concert, to a pier to watch the fishing boat unload and get freshly caught lobsters for dinner, hung out on a dock trying to catch fish and crabs, and we got to swim in the most amazing pool ever (a friend of Sarah's has a crazy house there). I could write pages about each, but I'll just try to tell the story through pictures. I took an insane amount of pictures so I made a slide show. I did pick a few favorites to post too :)

My Boys in their Whale Sweatshirts before the Band Concert

My Favorite Family Picture

Tim

Chris

Jack Flying a Kite

Catching a Crab at the Dock


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the first picture of all the boys on the step. And the pictures in your slideshow. Amy, you look great! You're all belly again!

Riann said...

What a trip! That house (and pool!)was amazing!!! All of the pictures turned out really well, but yes, the whale one of all three was the best! Let's get together soon...

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.