Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update and Pictures

My mom was here to visit for a week. I was able to make all kinds of appointments which included a pedicure. It was nice to get so much done! One of my appointments was another ultrasound. Baby girl had a something in the first ultrasound that looked like nothing, but they wanted to take another look at 24 weeks. It looks like nothing is wrong, and she is still a girl. I am happy with that :)

Every summer we have tried a new East Coast beach. Two years ago was Cape May, last year was Virginia Beach, and tomorrow we are heading to Cape Cod. My brother's girlfriend Sarah invited us to stay with her at her Grandfather's house. We have been excited about this for months!!!

Here are some random pictures that haven't made it on the blog

Dave's Birthday BBQ

32 Candles

Pink Champagne Celebration Dinner for finding out we were having a girl

Tim and Jack after a run with Dad

Chris

Chris

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm glad to hear you're still having a girl and it was "nothing" on the ultrasound. I love the picture of Tim and Jack asleep in the stroller. Sleeping babies/toddlers are just too precious!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.