Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January

We have been keeping busy lately. We took Jack up to the Natural History Museum to see the dinosaur bones. He loved it!
Jack is stomping like a T-Rex


Sharks
Dave's mom and sister came out to help with the kids. We have done some touring around too. We did a White House tour last week. It was awesome, but they don't let any cameras in. We did manage to get a cell phone picture on our way out.


Kate has the best smiles!!! I even got a picture of one :). Yes, she does have weird white stuff on her tongue.


Sometimes the twins do little things that are exactly the same. It cracks me up when I see two little heads poke out over the couch and start dancing at the same time. I wish I could get a video of it, but you never know when they will do something like that. I did manage to get this one the other day :)
Do you think they are twins???

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.