Tuesday, September 15, 2009

11 Months Later

Here is my 11 month old baby boy! It feels like he's almost not even a baby anymore - we'll wait until he's walking before I call him my toddler. A few days ago marked the official end of breast feeding. We made it 11 months and 1 week which I happen to think is pretty good. I'm pretty sure that our journey with cloth diapers is over as well - the diapers just smell way more than when he was breast feeding. Sorry if that is too much information for those of you without babies.
I'm feeling fully recovered from pregnancy these days. I weigh 10 pounds less then I did when I got pregnant. I regularly get the comment "you look great." I feel great and have been in the best mood too! I think it's largely from being in shape (relatively speaking of course). I've been running 3 days a week. Last week I did a 4 mile run averaging just under 8:40 pace. I did 8 miles (slowly) yesterday which is only 2 less then I will do October 4th at the Army 10 miler. The 10 miler will be a race of completion and I'm not going to worry about my time.
These are a few pictures we took of Jack last week on this little chair. If you look closely you can see his little curls :)


2 comments:

Erin Mitchler said...

Wow! He is no longer a baby--he is such a little boy now! He is adorable.

THE BENEDICT'S said...

I can't believe how grown-up he looks! Beautiful, and YOU of course look beautiful as well. Way to go on the running thing. Wish we could run together, although it sounds like you are running way faster than me! My goal is slow and steady, i'm averaging 10min miles right now. But if i can keep that up for the marathon i think i'll be doing good. Miss y'all!!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.