Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September is Here!

It's offically September. I think September is my favorite month of the year - probably why I got married in September. In California, Texas, and Tennessee, September brought the best weather of the year. Virginia seems to be no exception. It has been beautiful the last few days. I have to say, the summer weather here has been pretty good. Except for a few weeks in August, it was always in the 80s and the humidity was nothing compaired to Texas or Tennessee. I hear that we live far enough north to escape the horrible heat/humidity, but far enough south to escape the horrible snow/cold winter.
I wanted to do something to enjoy the beautiful weather, so yesterday, we went to an amazing park. I couldn't get a good picture of the whole thing because it was so big. It's all soft rubbery ground and full of colorful play structures (perfect for Jack). They built the entire playground to be wheelchair accessable. How cool is that?
I love to climb the slide I did it ... I'm such a little boy already :)

I love yellow
I want to fly

I'm flying! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 comments:

The Carters said...

Nice park! Where is that at? He is so cute:) Thanks for sharing.

Kristen said...

Seems like Jack had fun at the park! The weather has been pretty nice here as well. But I can tell that I have become a wuss when it comes to cold weather. It drops into the 50's and 60's at night here and I feel like I'm freezing!! :)

THE BENEDICT'S said...

I love Sept. TOO! The weather sounds perfect and looks like y'all are enjoying it. Sad to say we still have no internet at our house, but i'm trying to be more diligent. I'm still catching up with everyone's blogs, but i'm so happy everyone else is doing such a great job of keeping people in the loop! so glad you had a fun trip to Calif. one small jump and you'll be in Hawaii!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.