Friday, November 13, 2009

Jack's First Hair Cut

I have been wanting to cut Jack's hair for almost two months. Everytime I got it in my head to get his hair cut, someone would talk me out of it with "no, you can't cut those curls." It finally got to where I couldn't take it anymore. I loved it when it was just two little curls, but his hair was getting out of control. We brought him in and the woman cutting his hair said "are you sure you want me to cut off these curls?" YES. Jack did really well and the woman did a great job!
snip snip snip
Check out the mohawk
All done

6 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

looks like a neat place!

nanamom said...

Hope you saved the curls!!!

Riann said...

Yay! First haircut! He looks so handsome! And I'm diggin' the guitar hero shirt- very cool.

the fortenberrys said...

It looks great! I agree with Riann on the guitar shirt...too cute! Wish we could see his new haircut in person.

Kristen said...

He's such a handsome boy!! :) Loved the Mohawk picture!

THE BENEDICT'S said...

your little baby looks so grown-up! beautiful picture of the two of you. has the cold weather come yet? i miss the cold =)

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.