Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Adventure

We had a fun Christmas adventure this past weekend. The Doyle family was awesome enough to pick up tickets for us to go to the Army Band Christmas concert. It was both one of the best concerts and one of the best Christmas events I have ever been to! The concert was in Constitution Hall (across the street from the White House) so afterwards we went over to see the National Tree. It was an amazing night. I love living here :)
My family at the concert :)

The National Tree

The National Tree is surrounded by a tree for each state. This is the California tree, and we also saw the Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia trees. Our list is getting long.

3 comments:

THE BENEDICT'S said...

Awesome!! That looks so amazing! What a fun night. I have to say, I love Hawaii, but I really hope we'll be stationed in D.C. one day, it just looks amazing there! I'm so happy y'all are having such a wonderful Holiday season and getting to share all of it with Jack. And YES, i can't wait for y'all to come visit! Give me a call after Christmas and we'll talk dates! Merry Christmas

THE BENEDICT'S said...

P.S. I did survive the marathon, hopefully i'll blog about it today! =)

Angoraknitter said...

Wow, cool! I hear those tickets are hard to get ahold of. Lucky ducks!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.