Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Candids

We have our house all decorated for Christmas, 90% of our shopping is done, and we have a few presents under the tree. We're all ready! I even just got my favorite hot chocolate at William Sonoma. YUM! I decided to take a few pictures of Jack around the Christmas tree. I thought they came out really well. Which one do you think is the best?
Ooooo lights and ornaments!
.
A little gator time in front of the tree
.

This boy loves to read. He does not get that from his parents.

I love to read!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Beautiful boy! We love these pictures and your writings that go with them. Jack is getting so big and we can't wait to see you three again.

Kristen said...

I like the first one and the last one the best. I like his expression in the last one. But I also like the middle two! It's so hard to pick!!!! :)

The Carters said...

The last one! Great tree:)

Unknown said...

I like the 2nd (he's holding a GATOR)! and the last...my favorite open mouth pose!! Miss you all! Jamie

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.