Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pictures of my Kate

My friend Chelsey is starting a photography business . She was sweet enough to take some awesome pictures of Kate at 2 months old. I picked a few to show off :)

This one is my FAVORITE because I love that it is an awesome picture of her beautiful blue eyes

Chelsey referred to this her "tough girl face and with three big brothers, she is going to need it." I love it!

I know she is super chubby but you can see that she is also super happy :)

If you want to see more of her work and/or you want some professional pictures done in the San Diego area check out her website: www.chelseykayphotography.com

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wahoo!! Amazing.I love the first one too. Well OK I love all of the ones you showed. Her eyes are soooo blue- wow.

Kristen said...

She's adorable!! And your friend is doing a great job. Love Kate's tough girl face!

the fortenberrys said...

Oh Amy! I love them all but I think my favorite is the last one because I love your smiling face in it with her. So sweet!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.