Monday, November 17, 2008

Marathon

Dave has been training for the marathon since March. He tried to run one in san diego but he was not in good shape and it did not go well. On Sunday, Dave ran the San Antonio Marathon in 3 hours and 24 minutes. Yay!! I tried to get a picture of dave running but it didn't come out well. This picture is of Dave and his friends after the race.
We went to cheer for Dave and several friends who were also running the race. Jack was so good!! He pretty much slept but when he wasn't sleeping he was being an angel. Last year I ran the 5k at this race. Being at the race made me realize that it's been a year since I have been able to run!! I can't wait to start up again. Hopefully that will be soon :)

2 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

I'm sure you'll be able to...just get a really good quality jogger. It's been ages since I've shopped for on, and ours is a big ol double, so you wouldn't want it. I think the larger wheeled ones are suppose to be the best. 20" I think.

You can find used ones listed on craigs list and I bet you could find one in your town easy.

Ryan said...

Congrats to Dave! That's awesome. Yeah you'll be back at it no time Famy. Also I hate to say it but it's about time for Jack to start logging some base mileage.

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.