Sunday, November 23, 2008

peek-a-boo

This weekend our friend Nicole discovered that Jack responds to peek-a-boo. It's fun to play with him like that. I came out to the car this morning and found dave playing with him. Jack was loving it!! I got a great picture when Jack couldn't see the camera. I tried to come around to get a good picture of Jack's face but then Jack wouldn't smile anymore. I posted the picture anyway because I thought people might like to see his face (I also thought my friend Alyssa would like to see the sonic coke in the door hehe).

Most of the time I just enjoy Jack's smiles without trying to get a picture. When I do try and get a picture it never works. Maybe someday ....

4 comments:

the fortenberrys said...

Too funny Amy about the Sonic coke. I have to admit I am a little jealous. Did Dave actually go to Sonic and eat in the car???? :>

I love the peek-a-boo pics. I remember how hard it was trying to get that first picture of that beautiful smile. Rachel actually captured Kinsey's on her quick camera. Our turtle didn't work so well getting that for awhile.

You can tell how happy Jack is. What a great feeling knowing you have a happy baby!

amy said...

I was out during happy hour and just got a coke. I have that turtle camera too, maybe I will have to upgrade at some point.

Angoraknitter said...

Sonic! I missed them so much...but they're finally popping up in CA...and so we went during one or our road trips this summer...and wondered why I had missed it so much. Not as good as In&Out, I'm going to miss them when we move.

I seem to recall Felicity won't smile on que either. Peter too...but Charlotte, was a total ham.

amy said...

Nothing is better than in&out, but sonic is awesome. I hear there is a place called 5 guys in DC that is also awesome.

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.