Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sleep


This is a picture of Jack napping on Dave. I thought it would fit this post.
Jack usually sleeps about 4 and a half hours at night. About two weeks ago, we had one 6 hour night. It has happened twice more since then, otherwise we get the 4 and a half hours. Last night, Jack went 7 hours. YES!! We had such a good day yesterday that was just the icing on the cake.
Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment that went very well. Since it ended right before lunch, we got to go have lunch with Dave. Dave didn't have a patient until 2:30 so we got to go see where he works and hang out with him. Jack was in a really good mood and doing lots of smiling. Everyone thought he was so cute, and he was smiling at everyone. I loved it!! I haven't been able to capture a picture of his smiling but hopefully I will get one soon. Then for dinner, I made chicken and dumplings which is one of my favorite meals. After that we got 7 hours of consecutive sleep. What a good day.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the updates. I'm a frequent viewer of the Boland Report. Go Jack! Way to sleep the night away. And nice job Dave on the marathon!! That's great.

Riann said...

I'm so happy you guys have a blog! Love seeing the pictures and hearing about the day!
Yeah for sleep!!

Angoraknitter said...

chicken and dumplings! John wanted that this weekend...and I told him he was a dumpling, lol. You'll have to have him over for some when whenever we're all nearby, cause I frankly, don't know how to make them. He's so deprived.

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh! Sleep--Glad to hear that Jack seems to be such a happy baby!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.