Thursday, January 29, 2009

Go Rattle!

Jack used to not really care about rattles, but this past week he became more interested in them. I had one out today and i shook it in front of him. He reached out with both hands and held on to it!!! I just about died. He held on to it for about a minute before dropping it. I kept handing it back to him and he would hold it. He really was interested in it and at one point he started talking to it. I love it!!





Hear he is putting it in his mouth. Yum?
It was hard to get one where the rattle wasn't blurry because he was moving it. You can see here that he was talking to it :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

He is getting so big! They seem to grow up so fast! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.