Friday, January 9, 2009

and I'm off!

I started running again!! Right now I am doing the walk to run progression that Dave gives his patients. I alternate quarter mile walk and quarter mile run for 2 miles (so a mile of walking and a mile of running total). Since I did end up with an entire year off of running, this is actually a hard work out for me. I have to start somewhere.

My sister in law keeps her total mileage on the side of her blog. I may do that too, mostly as accountability for myself but also for people to see :).

It was cold the other day and so I took a picture of Jack all bundled up in his stroller.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

good for you, amy! its hard to start again. =>

Angoraknitter said...

Oh that's a good idea! Interval training, but for running. Good thinking Dave!

The Carters said...

You can do it:)

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.