Thursday, June 18, 2009

8 Month Pictures and small Jack Update

Lately, I seem start every posts with a family picture, so why stop now. We went to Portrait Innovations on Sunday to do Jack's 8 month pictures. I was really happy with how they came out. I put two of them on the side of the blog to replace the newborn pictures.
Jack has been doing some fun new things. The most exciting of which is that he has started dancing to music and waving. He doesn't wave to mean "hello," it's more like "look at me" or "I want that" or probably some combination. He waves at Dave when he gets home, he waves at me if he wants to get picked up, and he waves at little babies or other people that he is interested in. He waves everytime he sees us making food for him or if we are feeding him to slowly he will wave like crazy. I think it's adorable.
Here are some (or a lot) of the pictures:
This is my favorite shirt of his, so I have to document it all the time
Hi, I'm so cute!

This is the duck that my brother Chris and his girlfriend Laura sent Jack. My brother had a duck like this when he was a baby.

Jack has finally started to enjoy bath time so we thought this was a great pictre to capture this age

Lots of smiles for mom over on the side

He can stand up with support now, and I think he looks cute (always)

8 comments:

The Carters said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to see all of you. I definitely see both of you in Jack. Talk to you soon:)

The Fortenberrys said...

Oh my gosh, Amy. Where did your baby go? He is getting so big. I loved the family picture on the side and all the other ones as well. They turned out awesome.

Riann said...

I'm glad they turned out so well! I, too, love the standing one! In just a few months, he and Andrew are going to be crazily running around together! Cannot wait! See you in a few minutes.

Gina said...

Amazing pictures Amy! Jack is the sweetest guy ever. How cute... standing there:) We're thinking of you guys out there

Kristen said...

He is so cute!!! And he's growing up so fast! The pictures are awesome!

Bill said...

Beautiful pictures! Jack is so adorable. Can't wait to meet him and see you guys, hopefully around Labor Day!

Bill

amy said...

Thank you guys for all the nice comments!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.