Monday, June 15, 2009

This Past Week

On Saturday, Dave and I ventured up to the C&O Cannel bike trail. We did the first part of the trail - I would like to go back and do the next part of the trail because it goes by the Great Falls. I finally feel like I'm getting into shape. Not only was it my longest bike ride post pregnancy, it was also the first time that I felt like I could have kept going.

Part of the trail runs next to these water gates. The water gates we rode by are the very same water gates for which the Watergate Complex and Nixon's Watergate scandal are named after. It was really interesting to see a boat go through one.

I went to two special parties this past week. My friend Allison's baby shower and Andrew Doyle's 1st birthday party. I had a wonderful time at both of them.

I tried to get Jack to hit the pinata, but he wasn't interested. However, I was able to get him to wear a birthday hat and that was adorable.

These guys are cute little friends :)

1 comment:

Riann said...

Hey! We want to go bike riding with you guys one day. Now that we've got Andrew set up for riding, I'm anxious to do it! We may not go super far (Travis can only hang for a few miles), but we would love to see the places you go. I'm jealous!
See you soon!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.