Friday, July 10, 2009

Dave's Birthday!

Yesterday was Dave's 30th birthday. We had a nice bbq party in the park for him. There were 10 adults and 9 kids. We had dinner and then the guys played volley ball and tossed the football around while the kids ran around with the balloons. I could tell that Dave had a wonderful time which makes me happy.
Dave did a great job grilling. It's the first time we have used every cooking space on our grill. We grilled ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, corn on the cob, and zucchini. SO GOOD!

These kids devoured the cake. It was gone in ten minutes.


I think Dave liked it too ;)

4 comments:

Bill said...

Happy belated Birthday Dave! Welcome to the "30s Club", although I'm soon to leave.......

Can't wait to see you guys this fall.

The Carters said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures. I figured y'all would do something for the big birthday. Can't wait to see you soon:)

Kristen said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun at the birthday party! I can't believe how big Jack has gotten since you guys left!!

Sarah said...

aw, wish we could have been there, happy birthday again, dave!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.