Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards

Last Christmas, I decided that I should start doing Christmas cards in 2010. I don't know why I never did them before because I love getting them from other people. My friend Riann told me that Shutterfly is giving away  50 free cards to bloggers as a promotion for their 2010 Christmas cards if you spread the word on your blog. I have never used Shutterfly before, so I decided to take a look.  Here is a link to their Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards. I think they look totally professional and beautiful at a reasonable price.
Since I can't go visit everyone I know on the holidays, I want to give people a view of how we look this year. I tend to like simple cards with one picture on it like this one.


Since I have three kids now, I think it might be hard to find just one picture that really captures each of our personalities. Shutterfly also has awesome multiphoto cards which makes it easy to pull lots of pictures together. I like this one.





I

1 comment:

A said...

I have been working on this, too. Can't pass it up! :) Those designs are cute.

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.