Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Minivan

When Dave and I got married, I never would have imaged that 6 years later I would be living on post and driving a minivan. It's funny how life turns out. Of course, our house on post is awesome and we're almost done getting it all set up the way we want it. This weekend we decided to take the plunge and trade in the Pilot for a 2011 Honda Oddyssey (only had 4 miles on it!). It was just getting too hard to put 3 kids into car seats without being able to step into the car. I'm actually really happy with it. We got the completely decked out version with Navigation and DVD and memory seat settings. At first I didn't love how the window goes down and comes to a point at the end, but Dave read that it is referred to as the "lightning bolt" trimline. They even launched it at the Charger's stadium. How cool is that!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That's awesome! You'll have to let me know what you think of it in a few months! We're not looking for anything yet, but I'm sure after a few weeks with my car I'm going to be fed up with it. It's already hard to get the car seat in and out from the middle seat...and that's without a baby in it!

The Carters said...

Cool ride! With three little ones there are only a few options out there that really do the job. Just think about all their friends you will be driving to soccer games or football games...hehe! Your house looks lovely. I would LOVE to see more pics. Hope you are well:)

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.