Monday, November 1, 2010

Jack's Halloween

Halloween on post was great. A lot of houses went all out with their decorations and there were plenty of little kids out and about. We got Jack a Root Beer costume. He was so cute, and I couldn't believe he didn't try to mess with the hat. It took Jack a few houses before he really got the idea. It was cute to watch him figure out that you go up to a house and put some candy in your bag. I mean seriously, is there anything better than that? After we finished up in our neighborhood, we went over and did some wondering around with Dave's brother and family.



The bag was getting heavy



He did it!







3 comments:

Kristen said...

His outfit is Awesome!!! I also loved the twins' outfits as well. Looks like you all had a great time!

The Carters said...

That is great!!! I love the picture of just him looking right at the camera. Thanks for the videos too:)

Danielle said...

I still can't get over his root beer costume. What a darn cutie. And two little monsters, too!

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.