Saturday, November 20, 2010

They're Huge

I still think of the twins as my little 5 pound babies. I call them my little bugs because sometimes I get four eyes looking and me while they are wiggling around. I just looked at them the other day and realized they are getting huge. I weigh them in at a little over 12 pounds a piece. They are working on tripple their birth weight at 3 months old. We have been so lucky because they are growing like crazy and not having any issues getting sick.
Three weeks old


Three months old. As always, Tim in green and Chris in blue.

Look at all that eye contact. Chris straight at the camera and Tim straight at Jack.

I have started using my Bob stroller for walks around the neighborhood.

5 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

They're big indeed! Love the bob!

the fortenberrys said...

They are so cute Amy! I'm glad they are growing and you aren't having to worry about that!!!

Kristen said...

So cute! I think there's a huge difference between the first and second picture for some reason. They still look small when they're all swaddled, but then in the next picture they definitely look like they're 12 pounds!! Good to hear that they're growing and healthy!

amy said...

Thanks. Kristen - the first picture is of them at 3 weeks old and the next one is 3 months old. I just put the 3 week picture there for comparision. :)

The Red Humor said...

I have a minor obsession with our BOB. Best stroller ever. The twins are, of course, super cute.

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.