Monday, November 1, 2010

The Twins First Halloween

Halloween babies!
Tim on the left and Chris on the right

We had a really nice Halloween. It was both the twins' first Halloween and Jack's first Halloween walking.  I wanted to find twin costumes that weren't exactly the same. Most days, I have been dressing Tim in green clothes and Chris in blue clothes. I managed to find similar monster(ish) costumes that were colored in blue and green. These costumes were very warm which was perfect for the cool fall night.

It is subtle but they are both sticking their tongue out!



I still need to go through all the pictures and video we took of Jack. I will post that tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyone had a nice Halloween!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.