Monday, November 29, 2010

Twin's First Thanksgiving

I remember Jack's first Thanksgiving. After dinner, he threw up all over me and my friend Kristen's bed.  The twins' first Thanksgiving was also quite memorable. Dave and I each ate with a baby on our lap while talking to Jack and his cousins on the other side of the table. Things have changed a lot in the last two years. I took a few Thanksgiving pictures of the twins. I also put a few other pictures from this weekend. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is enjoying the Christmas season!
Dad and Tim

Mom and Chris

Tim on his first Thanksgiving

Sweet sleeping Chris after Thanksgiving

Chris on the left and Tim on the right. Every once in a while I look over at them and go "wow, there really are two of them"

My friend Gina sent the twins these really cute onsies. Tim is peanut butter and Chris is jelly

1 comment:

Gina said...

Eeeeeeeee!!! so cute :) Happy Happy Amy

About Me

My photo
We are a military family. We like to run, play games, travel, eat pizza, and watch movies.